First Aid Awards is an awarding organisation specialising in first aid, health & safety, food safety, safeguarding and related qualifications.
First Aid Awards (FAA) are regulated by Ofqual and SQA Accreditation and our qualifications sit on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF).
FAA provide a clear and simple approach to regulated qualifications for our Centres and learners with FAA’s team having vast experience within these qualification sectors.
FAA provide a friendly and personal service offering:
- Technical advice
- A user-friendly online administration system, FAAPlus
- Clear and simple course administration
- Certification turnaround within 7 working days
- Response to all enquiries within 24 hours
- A clear and open pricing policy
- Guidance and support
We maintain our qualifications to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and are innovative in qualification development reacting to market demand.
In 2019 First Aid Awards issued in excess of 143,000 certificates through our training centres!